On Friday, she had her last day at her preschool. I think I was sadder than she was. Both of us have loved that school. She had lots of friends and was loved by her teachers. One of them always called her "Princess Marina." She was the first to do that and now whenever anyone call Marina that, I think of that teacher.
Another teacher called her "Sunshine."
She seemed to be the favorite of many teachers. That got her out of outside time when she didn't want to go. And I'm sure she was the "Line Leader" more often than most.
Now she's done there ...
Monday, she had her first day at her "new school." She's been saying she wants to go there for a month. For those first two days, she had kindergarten enrichment and the after school club.
It's been a little nerve-wracking for me. At her preschool I knew all of her teachers and felt very comfortable w
But when I picked Marina up she seemed happy. In fact, she asked to "play a little longer."
Today, was her first day of kindergarten classes. By now, she is a pro. She lined up with the other kids in her class and went inside the school. She didn't even look back at me.
I guess my baby is growing up. Sniff, sniff.
No comments:
Post a Comment