When I picked her up after school, she was in a great mood. She didn't have a whole lot to say about her day. Apparently her teacher gave her Skittles for good behavior. Good to hear. I asked if she had some of her kindergarten friends in her class. "And new friends too!" she responded enthusiastically. So looks like we're off to a good start this year.
Raising a princess has been a fun journey so far. Come with us and share the adventure!
Monday, August 23, 2010
First Day of First Grade
When I picked her up after school, she was in a great mood. She didn't have a whole lot to say about her day. Apparently her teacher gave her Skittles for good behavior. Good to hear. I asked if she had some of her kindergarten friends in her class. "And new friends too!" she responded enthusiastically. So looks like we're off to a good start this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww...! Glad to hear it's a good start!
ReplyDelete