Wednesday, November 23, 2011

At the Movies with the Muppets

Disney has been doing a phenomenal job of promoting their new Muppet movie. Marina has been wanting to see it for weeks. She had the day off, so we went to see it today - opening day.

First we went out for brunch. It's been a long time since we have taken the time to do that. We also did some shopping for Thanksgiving.

To prepare for the movie, we've watched some of the older Muppet movies including the original Muppet Movie that I saw in the theater when I was her age. She really enjoyed them. Her favorite characters are Kermit and Miss Piggy.

She seemed a bit restless during the movie, but overall we both loved the movie. It reminded me so much of The Muppet Show as well as The Muppet Movie.

When we came home, I worked on baking pies. Marina had said she wanted to help, but ultimately she went and played by the Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment