So, usually I use my blog to share the adventures Marina and I have together. However, I thought I'd describe one of my own!My friend Kimberly invited me out to see the touring production of Jekyll & Hyde. I saw the original tour years ago. I loved many of the songs, but there were definitely issues with the script. I had read the show had been completely reworked, so I was excited to see this new creation!
I consider myself a bit of a theater snob, I love it, but my expectations are high. That being said, I was impressed with this production. I liked the sets and staging and all my favorite songs were still there. And the cast was amazing!Kimberly went to high school with Aaron Ramey, one of the members of the cast, so after the show, we met up with him and he took us backstage. There we were introduced to "Connie," better known as Constantine Maroulis - Jekyll and Hyde himself! He was very gracious chatting with us for a few minutes and posing for pictures.

After that, we spent some time hanging out with Aaron. We talked about the show and his life as an actor. It was so much fun to se the inside of the show.
After a few weeks in Denver, the show moves on, finally stopping on Broadway. I'll be rooting for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment