Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Frozen on the First

Since I had the day off, Marina and I decided to see the movie Frozen again. We invited her cousin Michelle who is in town for Christmas break and Uncle Mike. Their friend Jessica joined us as well.

Marina spent most of the day on her new tablet, so it took come convincing to get her dressed. She immediately decided to wear her Elsa costume. She also dressed Kailey in the Merry and Bright outfit so they looked alike.

We decided on a theater that also had a restaurant. So we arrived early and to have lunch. Apparently we were very early because we had to wait in line for the theater to open. When we went into the theater and found our seats, we were approached by a man who worked there. He was so excited by how she dressed that he offered to buy her dessert. Marina was thrilled!

Marina and I split a sampler platter and we were pretty full by the time the movie started. I think we both enjoyed it more the second time around. Michelle and Jessica, who hadn't seen it before, liked it as well.

As we left the theater, it was snowing outside. I asked Marina if she was making it snow, just as Elsa did in the movie. She thought that was silly. It seemed fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment