
American Girl announced they would be rebranding their line of historical dolls as Be Forever dolls. Yesterday was the official launch. I received an invitation to attend. I decided to go but Marina couldn’t join me because she was in school. She wasn’t happy, so I agreed to bring her this afternoon after school.

I brought Kaya with me so Marina would have her at the store. I knew Marina would be impressed by what she saw. Right away, she noticed that Julie now has several new outfits, including the one she comes in. She also checked out Samantha, who was brought out of retirement.
Her favorite part was easily the new girls clothing they introduced. Each Be Forever doll now has a girls dress that coordinates with the clothing we comes in. Marina loved the clothes that coordinated with Julie and Kaya.

After looking around the store, Marina went on a scavenger hunt they had set up throughout the store. Some of the signs were hard to find, but we finally managed to check them all off.
Marina was clearly impressed with all the new items she saw. I think her Christmas list just got longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment