Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cinderella On Stage

Marina and I have seen quite a lot of theater lately, but it's been a while since we've attended a national touring show. When I saw Cinderella on the schedule, I knew we'd have to see it. We have seen this show at a local theater however, this production was something special. Marina did not want to wear her Cinderella costume but she insisted on a blue dress. Then she wore the cape from her Cinderella ensemble over the dress.

Parking downtown was difficult today and we ended up running late for the show. Once we found a spot and paid for it, we rushed through the snow and busy streets to the theater. We'd barely gotten to our seats when the lights dimmed and the show began. We breathed a sigh of relief and settled in for the show.

The sets and the costumes for Cinderella were beautiful and the performances were amazing. Marina laughed out loud at the stepsisters and gasped at the special effects. It was clear she enjoyed the show. Once it was over, we joined the audience in a standing ovation.


No comments:

Post a Comment