Friday, June 16, 2017

A Dream of Mexico

Two years ago, I took Marina to see Kurious by Cirque du Soliel. She loved it, so I got us tickets to see Luzia again this summer. Since the performance was an early one, we decided to take light rail to avoid traffic.

The trains took longer than we expected and we ended up being a bit late for the show. We arrived in time to see a group of acrobats dressed as birds. The first act was filled with humor and amazing stunts. This show even had a water feature that added a new element to the performances.

During intermission, we got some popcorn and walked around the tent a bit before going back to our seats. The second act was a fun as the first. We were amazed by a contortionist and two synchronized swings with acrobats jumping from one to the other.

After the show, I asked Marina what her favorite part was and she said “Everything.” We had a less stressful trip home on the light rail.

No comments:

Post a Comment