We had seats in the front row. Once the show started, we all enjoyed it. Our friends both knew the music pretty well, so they knew exactly what to expect. After the show was over we all agreed we liked it.
Once we got into the lobby, Marina started looking around for the actors in the show. First, we found the actress who had played Vanessa. We were surprised to find out we’d been chatting with her mom before the show. She was happy to pose for a photo. Next, we found Usnavi and Sonny. We looked around for the actor who had played Benny. We had met him before and he remembered meeting us after Hairspray. By now he knew we’d be asking for a picture.
We had hoped to meet the actress playing Nina, but didn’t see her. But when I came out of the restroom I found her talking with Marina. She waited so I could get a photo!
No comments:
Post a Comment