Since Marina has had an interest in pirates for a while, I got tickets for us to see a touring show How I Became a Pirate. It turned out there were a lot of little kids attending the theater for the first time. But there were some older kids as well.
The show was funny and Marina got into it right away. Some of the vocabulary was pretty advanced, so she probably got many of the jokes the little kids didn’t. We both enjoyed watching it. She was surprised that the show only lasted an hour and there was no intermission.
After the performance ended, the actors came out for a question and answer session. Marina didn’t want to stay, but I insisted. During that time, we got to see how the scenery was built and how some of the props worked. Marina enjoyed seeing all that.
After the questions ended, we headed home. It was still fairly early and she was happy to play on her phone for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment