The show has a lot of characters and a complicated plot. So as we sat in the theatre waiting for the performance to start I tried to explain it to her. Marina paid attention throughout the entire show, however she did fidget quite a lot. The storyline seemed to bore her a bit. When I asked her what her favorite part was, she said, “The music.”
Raising a princess has been a fun journey so far. Come with us and share the adventure!
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Les Miserables
The show has a lot of characters and a complicated plot. So as we sat in the theatre waiting for the performance to start I tried to explain it to her. Marina paid attention throughout the entire show, however she did fidget quite a lot. The storyline seemed to bore her a bit. When I asked her what her favorite part was, she said, “The music.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment