Marina wasn’t sure what to wear tonight. She ultimately decided to be a Lolita doll. She put on a Victorian dress I recently got for her with her striped tights. I put her hair into spiral curls and she gave herself rosy cheeks and wore false eyelashes. When she was done getting dress she said, “I nailed it!” I wore my Catlyn Stark costume from Game of Thrones.
We left the house early so we could get through rush hour traffic. Fortunately it wasn’t too bad and we arrived early. We were disappointed that there weren’t any cosplayers this year. It was also surprising that not many attendees dressed up either. We checked out the activities. Marina decided to make a Lord of the Rings leaf pin.
Our favorite conductor came out dressed as a dragon to start the show. We heard music from Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Mary Poppins and The Lord of the Rings. We both enjoyed the concert and we were fortunate that it didn’t take too long to get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment