Saturday, April 6, 2019

Titanic Tea

Marina and I have enjoyed attending tea parties over the years. We invited our friends to the Molly Brown House for a Titanic Tea.  Marina and her friend decided to wear period costumes.

When we arrived at the Molly Brown House, I dropped everyone off in front and parked the car. We all met at the carriage house in the back. We were early, so we looked around the gift shop until it was time to meet on the porch for tea. They were excited to see a group of ladies who had also dressed in period costume for the tea.

We took a brief tour of the house. At the end of the tour we went up to the third floor for tea. The tea was set up with a Titanic theme. As we ate, we had four actresses portraying Margaret Brown and other first class ladies on the Titanic join us. Each told us a bit about her character and why she was on the ship.

After tea, I took a picture of the girls with the actresses before we headed out to finish the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment