This weekend a theatre we like decided to have a flea market – selling their costumes and props to help them raise money. When I told Marina she immediately wanted to go.
When we arrived at the flea market we ran into several actors from the shows we’ve seen. Marina was happy to look around. She was immediately drawn to the jewelry where she picked out a belt made of chains and keys from Jotenheim. We also got a pretty lace parasol and a few pieces of jewelry, including the necklace of Isis from A Hymn to the Goddess.
Of course, we had to look through the costumes. We found a few pieces that we found interesting. Marina liked the mermaid leggings from The Basque Things in Life. They looked like they could fit her, so we decided to get those. As I was sorting through, I found a black corset lined with a fur collar. The people there verified it was Freya’s corset from Jotenheim. I showed it to Marina and we both knew we had to buy it.
We spent more money than we intended, but we knew it was for a good cause. Before we left Marina put on the corset and tried out the parasol. She was quite happy with what we bought.
No comments:
Post a Comment