Thursday, August 15, 2019

Corteo

It’s been a few years since Marina and I attended a Cirque du Soliel show. So we were both excited to go to Corteo this evening. After I picked Marina up from school, we had dinner at home before heading out to the arena. We ran into some pretty awful traffic, but fortunately we had left early, so we arrived in plenty of time for the show. In the lobby we ran into a former coworker of mine who we talked to for a while.

Before taking our seats, we stopped to pick up popcorn and drinks. We had a good view of the stage. The past two shows I brought Marina to were inside a large tent in the parking lot. This show was actually inside the arena, so if didn’t feel as close as those others.

The performance started with aerialists performing on chandeliers. Marina loved that part. It also featured trampoline stunts, juggling and acrobats. It was a very strange storyline, but we enjoyed it. After it was over, we were both tired and fortunately we arrived home quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment