Sunday, September 22, 2019

They're Creepy and They're Kooky

A three years ago, Marina and I saw the musical The Addams Family. We both enjoyed it. So when another theater announced it on the schedule I knew Marina would want to see it. I decided to arrange a group trip for our church to go.

Marina wore her black dress with the lace collar, like Wednesday Addams. I wore a Maleficent inspired dress that fit the Halloween theme as well. We arrived early so I could arrange for the tickets and seats for the group. Then we sat down to have a drink before the show. one of the church members arrived with his granddaughters. One of them is in one of Marina’s classes. So the two of them hung out together.

When it was show time, we went to our seats. Marina sat with her friend. The show was fun and charming. We all really enjoyed it. After the show was over, we waited around and said hello to one of Marina’s teachers from the Broadway Showcase class who played Grandma. I also introduced her to the actor who played Lurch. On her own, Marina met up with the actress who played Wednesday.



After taking photos with the cast, we headed home. It was a busy weekend and Marina and I were ready to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment