Thursday, January 2, 2020

Goodnight Moon

A friend of ours is currently performing in the children’s show Goodnight Moon. He offered us free tickets if we wanted them. We invited my niece and nephew to go with us.

We arranged to meet at the theater. Marina and I arrived early. The building was decorated for the show which was fun, but we had to climb a lot of stairs to get there. After I picked up the tickets we waited for everyone else to arrive. When the theater was opened for seating we found a group in the second row.

When the kids arrived I brought them to the seats we saved. Marina was thrilled to see them and insisted on sitting next to my nephew. She played with him until the show started.

Goodnight Moon was funny and charming. After the show, we waited in the lobby for our friend. He greeted us with hugs and we introduced him to everyone. We had a nice chat with him before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment