Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fun in Florida

After a fun evening with family last night, Marina and I went to bed fairly early and she slept late. We had a big breakfast with Uncle Bob and Aunt Mary Ann. Then Marina put on her swimming suit and got into the pool. Christina and Leisa joined her a little while later.

The girls would have happily played in the pool all day, but Aunt Mary Ann and I had other ideas. We took the girls to the turtle Refuge. The girls liked looking at the turtles. From there we went to the beach. I loved riding the waves, but Marina was less enthusiastic. She preferred to dig in the sand and look for shells.

We went back to Bob and Mary Ann's house where the girls got back in the pool. Mary Ann and I relaxed in the hot tub before dinner. Once again, the extended family came over for dinner. Including my teenage cousins, Mary and Max with some of their friends. After dinner, the older boys even played in the pool with Marina and her friends. It was another fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment