Sunday, March 11, 2012

Springing Forward

The time change last night didn't sit well with Marina. I had a tough time waking her up in time for church. She was fine in church and afterwards she played on the playground for a while.

Ever since we went to the trampoline park a week and a half ago, Marina has been begging to go back. So I thought we'd go back and help her get to bed on time tonight. We invited her friend Sabrina to go with us. Sabrina brought two friends as well. They all got along very well while they played. We also ran into other kids we knew once we were there.

Marina and the girls jumped and ran up the ramps, but ultimately the other girls wanted to try the Dodge Ball. Surprisingly, Marina went with them. She did really well. I was impressed with her for trying something new.

We stayed until Marina was completely wiped out. She's been pretty quiet at home all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment