Once the basement was done, she wanted to do the stairs. I had to help her move the cleaner up the stairs. Then she vacuumed the living room. But she wasn't satisfied with that. So I moved all the furniture so she could clean there as well. It's been a while since my carpets have been so clean! She says she wants to vacuum all the time. I have no problem with that.
Raising a princess has been a fun journey so far. Come with us and share the adventure!
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Cleaning Queen
Once the basement was done, she wanted to do the stairs. I had to help her move the cleaner up the stairs. Then she vacuumed the living room. But she wasn't satisfied with that. So I moved all the furniture so she could clean there as well. It's been a while since my carpets have been so clean! She says she wants to vacuum all the time. I have no problem with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment