Marina has been listening to the Frozen soundtrack quite a lot lately. She recently told me she wants to be more like Anna than Elsa. I had bought her an Anna costume for her birthday, but since we were going to see the movie again, I thought she'd like to wear it today. So I gave her the costume early (only by 20 days!). She was thrilled and insisted on wearing it.
We arrived a little early, so we got out popcorn and settled in for the show.We were surprised at how many people were also seeing it. Marina sang along with many of the songs, but not too loud.
After the movie, Marina had a short conversation with a nun who was also at the theater. The nun asked if she was seeing a princess movie. Marina told her about Frozen and The Lego Movie. She even blew the ending for The Lego Movie! I don't think the sister minded, she was very sweet.
Frozen comes out on DVD in a few weeks, so I expect the next time we see it, it will be at our house. Marina has already asked if we can buy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment