Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Frozen Tea Party

A few months ago I saw a listing for a “Tea Party Worth Melting For.” I knew this was something Marina would definitely want to attend. After I told her about it, she insisted we invite Ainsley. Later on, Ainsley’s grandmother and cousin decided to join us.

The girls spent most of the morning getting ready for the tea party. This time, Ainsley wanted to dress as Anna, so Marina was Elsa. I put sparkly make up on them both and did their hair as best I could to go with their costumes. They also took the toddler Anna and Elsa dolls with them. They carried the doll she was dressed up as.

We went to Ainsley’s grandparent’s house after lunch and we all headed there together. It was a beautiful drive and the girls sang along to the Frozen soundtrack the whole way.

When we arrived a tent was set up in front of the castle. We were able to explore the grounds but not actually go inside. That was a little disappointing, but the grounds were amazing on their own. And the view from all sides was spectacular.

Shortly after we sat down, Elsa arrived for the tea party. She handed out snowflake stickers and posed for pictures. We were treated to blue punch and tables full of sweets – all blue and white. The girls loved all the desserts and even went back for more.

While they ate, the girls colored Frozen pictures. Then they had Elsa sign them. Each one made sure she hugged Elsa before we left.  On the way home there was more singing in the car. The girls clearly enjoyed the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment