Friday, December 8, 2017

Merry Mascot

Last year Marina and I had a Christmas photo taken at the Broncos Training Facility with the Lombardi trophies. This year they offered the same opportunity or a photo with Miles the mascot and cheerleaders. Since the Broncos have not won another trophy since then, we chose Miles and the cheerleaders.

I asked Marina if she wanted to dress up for Christmas or in Broncos gear. She immediately responded, “Broncos!” So we put together an outfit of an orange Broncos shirt, a blue skirt and white leggings. I found a blue and white Santa hat to finish the outfit.

I picked Marina up after school and we drove to training facility We arrived right on time. After changing out clothes, we went to the practice field for the photo. Miles wasn’t there yet, so we waited in a short line. In front of us was a super fan who showed us photos of herself with many Bronco players.

While we waited, two Broncos cheerleaders socialized with everyone. They even gave Marina a signed picture. After a little while, Miles made his entrance wearing a Santa suit. He high fived and hugged the kids in line. Then he and the cheerleaders got in position for the photo.

We had a short wait before our photo. Marina sat in front of a sleigh where the cheerleaders were seated. I stood next to Miles. After our photos were taken, we headed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment