The show was a long drive for us. So we all talked on the drive. We hit lots of bad traffic, so the trip took much longer than we expected. Fortunately, we arrived half an hour before the show began.
We were all excited when the show started. The girls had a bit of trouble with the language at first, but I could tell by their reactions they were enjoying the performance. After the show ended, the cast members came out in their costumes. We were able to get photos with both sets of twins.
We packed up the car for a long drive home. At first the girls sang along to a Disney Princess cd I had in the car. But eventually they both fell asleep. When we arrived back at our house, I expected them both to go to sleep quickly. Instead they ended up talking late into the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment