Thursday, June 7, 2018

School of Rock

Marina has been a fan of the works of Andrew Lloyd Webber for most of her life. So, when I learned his musical School of Rock was coming to town, I knew we had to see it. I invited some of our friends to join us. At first they didn’t think they could, so I bought our tickets. When they decided they could see the show, they bought tickets as well. We all decided to meet at the theater.

Marina decided to wear a plaid skirt, similar to the school uniforms the kids wore in the show. Shortly after we arrived we ran into our friends. It turned out their seats were two rows behind the ones I bought. Another surprise was that one of my coworkers was seated behind them. So Marina talked with her a bit before the show as well.

The show was funny and filled with rock music. I could hear the girls reacting to the show throughout. Clearly they had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment