Saturday, August 11, 2018

Mermaid Masterpiece

We took our first class at a paint and sip store about a year and a half ago. It was a tougher painting than we expected and Marina got a bit frustrated. I asked her if she wanted to try again with the mermaid painting they had scheduled tonight. She said yes. So I signed us up.

When we arrived at the studio, I was surprised to see only two canvases set up. It turned out Marina and I were the only ones signed up for the class. That seemed a bit strange, but it turned out to be great. Marina was much more comfortable than in the big class we were in before.

Marina chose to hand sketch her painting while I had the instructor do it. As we went along, Marin added her own touches to the painting. She changed the mermaid’s hair and fin colors. We all had a fun time and overall we were both happy with our pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment