Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Xanadu

This evening, Marina and I had tickets to see the musical Xanadu. I was excited because when I was young it was my favorite movie and I still love the music. We were also looking forward to seeing our friend who was playing Sonny. We were disappointed this morning when we found out that he was sick and wouldn’t be performing. We thought about switching our tickets and going another day, but ultimately we decided to go.

We arrived at the theatre about fifteen minute before the show began. Marina was pleased that our seats were in the front row. The show was funny and interactive. At one point Kira used a duster on us. The actors came into the audience repeatedly. I could see that Marina really enjoyed it.

After the performance ended, we stayed to speak with the actors. Since we enjoyed the show, we decided that we’ll come back and see it so we can see our friend in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment