After lunch, we went to our local library. They have a nice kids' area where she always makes friends and has fun. Right away she found two books she wanted to check out. Then she found activities to keep her busy for a while.
Marina reminded me that I'd planned for us to get our flu shots today. I was surprised she remembered and I didn't. She was very brave even if she was scared. She got a Barbie band aid for her bravery.
On the way home, we stopped by the grocery store to buy pumpkins. Marina wanted to go home and carve them right away. But I told her we should wait until closer to Halloween. She wasn't happy about that.
Marina had dance class this evening. She complained her arm hurt too badly to go. But her teacher promised to take it easy on her. After ballet, she tried Poms for the first time. I peaked in and saw her having a great time with a set of hot pink pom pons. So, it looks like she'll be taking that class again.
No comments:
Post a Comment