
It was a cool and sunny day. Marina and I decided to go to the zoo. She wanted to wear a costume, I agreed as long as it had long sleeves and covered her legs. She picked Mulan. She was happy until we got there and saw no other costumes. She wanted to change, but I didn’t have any other clothes for her.
Marina wanted to see the sea lions first, so we headed that direction. We

did stop to see the lions, zebras feline house and giraffes on the way. Once we saw the sea lions, we went into the tropical discovery exhibit where she got her fill of snakes. She even watched one eat a mouse. I averted my eyes for that one. While we were there, we met a couple of girls dressed up. One was a dinosaur and the other was Violet from
The Incredibles. Marina was so excited to see other kids in costume that she wanted to stay with them.

We stopped for a snack and then looked at the camels and deer. Marina wanted ice cream (which surprised me since it was cool outside) but she happily ate it. After that, we took a ride o

n the Carousel and saw the elephants and penguins. I was completely wiped out but it took some convincing to get her to leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment