Marina really wanted to help, until she found out how messy it can be! She did try to scrape out the insides but gave up when she realized how much strength it took. SO she was happy to watch me do everything.
Raising a princess has been a fun journey so far. Come with us and share the adventure!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Pumpkin Princesses
Marina went to the Pumpkin Patch today with her school. She brought a lovely one home along with some potatoes, onions and carrots that she picked herself. It was the perfect time to carve the pumpkins I bought at the store.
Marina really wanted to help, until she found out how messy it can be! She did try to scrape out the insides but gave up when she realized how much strength it took. SO she was happy to watch me do everything.
We decided to carve a Jasmine pumpkin and a Tinkerbell pumpkin. I had patterns for them so it allowed me to be more artistic than I usually am. I think they turned out pretty well.

Marina really wanted to help, until she found out how messy it can be! She did try to scrape out the insides but gave up when she realized how much strength it took. SO she was happy to watch me do everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment