Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Celebrating Summer

To get off to a good start on our summer, I took Marina and her friend Ainsley to the water park today. Marina was so excited this morning that she got up early and was ready to leave before I was. When we picked up Ainsley I heard the same from her family.

When we arrived we found a lot of other people had the same idea. It took us a while just to get into the park. But once we were in, we headed right for the water. We started off on the tallest slide. Ainsley was a bit concerned about the height, but she loved the slide. We relaxed on the lazy river before heading to more slides.

We took a break for lunch which we all needed. Then we went into the wave pool. The girls spent the rest of the time playing in the waves. Once they were done there, we headed home. We got ice cream on the way to finish our celebration. Marina said, "Today was the best day ever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment