Saturday, November 18, 2017

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Earlier this year, Marina and I went to see a show at a children's theater. At that time, they announced they would be presenting Anansi, Western African spider stories this fall. She let me know she wanted to see it. So when tickets went on sale, I got them. Good thing I did because the shows filled up quickly.

When we arrived, the owner, recognized us immediately. She showed me a photo from The their last show that I gave her. She said it is posted in her office.

Before the show began, Marina spent time talking with the children who arrived. She sat on the floor in front of me through the show. Anansi was a collection of folk tales performed in a variety of different types of theater. There was a dance, a puppet show and a radio play. Marina enjoyed all of them.

When the show was over, we got photos with the cast. We spent a bit of time with one of our friends. She commented on how tall Marina has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment